Senior Executive - Sales - Chemical Business (1-5 yrs)
1. To be up to date on the product portfolio and their application for effective sales promotion and sell a variety of chemicals to be used in research and quality control labs of different industry segments. Meet Sales and collection targets as assigned.
2. Maintain appropriate customer data base and profiling in the territory assigned on the CRM tool. Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
3. Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration. Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
4. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
5. Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets including the distribution channel.
6. Effectively manage the Distribution network by implementing organizational guidelines.
7. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
8. Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
9. Maintains and update professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Observe Finar values and ethical business practices.