HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Public Relations (3-5 yrs)
1. Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating RedSeer's communications strategy to maximize positive exposure across media channels.
2. Maintaining a favorable image of the RedSeer brand across stakeholders such as clients, media, influencers, government bodies and the public, in general.
3. Organize and manage various Public Relations activities and Media Plans.
4. Measure the performance of each activity and event.
5. Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign.
6. Work with the marketing team to ensure a match with the corporate brand.
7. Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships.
8. Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and other stakeholders.
9. Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics.
10. Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases.
11. Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
12. Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices.
1. Previous working experience of at least 3-5 years as a Public Relations Specialist.
2. MA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to coordinate with numerous stakeholders.
5. Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
6. Having an eye for detail.
- Full Time, Permanent
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka