HR manager at Brilliant seeker services
Views:122 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Executive - Presales (2-6 yrs)
Senior Executive, Pre-Sales
Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
The purpose of this role is to generate new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue for the company. Maximize sales by increasing market penetration, visibility and by strengthening relationships amongst designated accounts. He/she should have a strong understanding of the product, technology, and customer needs.
This position shall also be responsible for leading and developing a strong and success-driven Sales team/network across the respective regions.
- Single point of contact for data to be assigned to the Business Development (BD) / Sales team post shortlisting as per business & industry requirement
- Maintaining track of the data available with the BD team & support assigned so as that the appointment requirement is met as per the team's prerogative
- Marketing activity as decided and agreed
Service Support: Ensure support to BD covering:
- Preparing snippets of Industry / Sector updates on a periodic basis
- Preparation of proposals, presentations & opportunity notes in discussion with the business development team to have well-prepared meetings with customers
- All insight from Media articles, magazines, journals & other research to be passed on to the BD team keeping in mind product & customer
- Mailing activity & renewal intimation in coordination with the BD team to be done periodically & should be the project owner for the same
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or with commerce background. With relevant experience of 1-3 years in Pre-sales would be preferred
- Ability to comprehend and analyze financial statements & have an industry understanding
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Energized by a highly demanding and result oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently
- High consciousness toward attention to detail; drive and commitment to deliver high-quality services
- Strong secondary research skills and expertise in using external research sources.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide value-added insights; possess excellent MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Word skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inquisitive and creative nature
Qualification: executive MBA
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.