Senior Executive - Post Sales/CRM (2-4 yrs)
Designation and Reporting
Senior Executive - Customer Relationship Management
Reporting to - Manager - CRM/Business Head/Head - Sales & Marketing
Company Profile and Culture
Shubhashray Housing - Affordable Housing Business
We are a socially conscious housing company. We make homes for first-time buyers who are looking to enhance their quality of life.
Our style of running the business is as lofty as our goals. We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, the government, our contractors, our employees and our site workmen. We like experimenting. We like open minds, not biases. We are social capitalists. We enjoy working towards enhancing our customers- lives even after we have handed over the homes. We have zero-tolerance for politicking. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, frugality and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralization. We draw a seamless web of trust amongst our people that render rules and paperwork redundant.
Office Location- Jaipur
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Achieve revenue realization targets - by coordinating with banks and customers.
2. Develop/maintain Banking relationship for ease in banking process of clients, smooth operations for clients and ease in disbursements of loans.
3. Maintaining/tracking closely MIS Reports.
4. Create innovative strategies/plan for faster collections.
5. Primary touch point for customers. Enhancing the customer satisfaction and experience.
6. 6. Keeping the track of all post sales documentation, Allotment Letter, Builder Buyer Agreement, Demands / Reminders, Collection of payments, Payment Receipts, Interest Calculation for delay in payments.
7. Handling Possession, Registry, Transfers, Cancellation, Ownership change etc. and taking care of all bank loan related documents like TPA, PTM and NOC.
8. Coordinating and following up with the internal department (Marketing, Accounts, Planning & Eng., Sales and site offices) in order to close the customer complaints & other requirements.
Key Attributes Needed :
1. Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
2. Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
3. An ability to work well under pressure.
4. Proficient with the Microsoft Office and other e-tools.
5. Strong commercial skills, problem-solving & Client- Team handling skills.
Preferably should have worked as Post CRM with Real Estate Developer
Males & Females both can apply only
CTC : 3 LPA - 4 LPA plus incentives. 6 days working.