Co - Founder at S & F Consultants
Views:313 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
Senior Executive - Pay Per Click/Search Engine Marketing (2-4 yrs)
The PPC/ SEM will be responsible for assisting the manager with the entire campaign along with developing, executing ideas and recommending keywords for the website. Also, support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
- Initiate New campaigns across various channels.
- Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns.
- Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets.
- Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs.
- Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining a better Return of Investments (ROIs).
- Generate attractive and concise advert copies.
- Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms.
- Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC.
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate.
- AdWords certification, an additional advantage.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in managing campaigns.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in key e-commerce companies and have prior e-commerce exposure.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and written).
- Hand on Exposure on platforms (Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo).