Talent Acquisition Specialist at Stenable HR Solutions
Views:28 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Executive - Pay Per Click (3-5 yrs)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Manage ad campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and other advertising channels
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and can generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for paid (including) social media advertising
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to search / internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Requirements
- At least 3-4 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies.
- AdWords / Bing / Analytics certification is mandatory.
- Good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly PPC and Social Media. Knowledge in SEO is a plus.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals. (High Value Accounts)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Should have worked with well reputed US based clients. [Mandatory]