Founder at Inventure Consultants
Views:181 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive/Officer - Sales - HORECA Segment - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Our Client started their operation in 1997. From their foundation as one of the only specialists in cheese, they have rapidly expanded into a broad range of products including processed meats, seafood, pasta and other specialty products. They presently source products from Europe, the Far East, Australia, USA and India.
With it's headquarter in Mumbai and presence over 6 cities across India, Our Client is employing 200+ dedicated staff specializing in the provision of fine foods to Hotels, Restaurants, Flight Kitchens & the Retail sector
Position: Sr. Sales Officer- HoReCa
Product Portfolio: Cheese, Frozen Meat, Seafood & Specialty Food
Work Location: Goa
Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM Marketing or Hotel Industry.
2-4 years of experience in Horeca/FMCG/Food/Beverages products sales.
Skill Sets Required:
- Candidate must be a highly motivated and pleasing personality.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with work pressure and to priorities tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- To increase the sales in the currently existing markets by maximizing point of sales
- To ensure the availability, visibility, displays of our entire range of products & to ensure the good quality of displays for our products.
- To enhance the Sales in key Customers (HoReCa) by building strong relationships with the Chefs/ F&B Managers.
- To gather product feedback from the market.
- To ensure the smooth execution of different promotional activities to be conducted time to time.
- To ensure that planned sales and distribution targets are met.
- Have an insight of market & industry trends, competitors and leading customer acquisition strategies.