Technical Recruiter at Growel
Views:3 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Marketing - Automotive (2-5 yrs)
Sr. Executive - Marketing (Automotive Only)
Mandatory Skills :
- Business and the target audience understanding, creative design, execution of digital marketing, SEM, Email marketing, SEO and emerging online channels
Preferred Skills :
- Automotive software, digital marketing
Job Description :
Experience : 2-5 Years
Location : Bangalore
- Defining marketing best practices in creative design, development, and execution of digital marketing efforts via display, SEM, Email marketing, SEO and emerging online channels
- Social Listening/Monitoring for channel effectiveness; Lead the marketing governance metrics for digital, web and social mentions. Reports, actionable, landscape scans for best practices to drive website traffic, digital performance data to identify opportunities and optimizations
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, content creation, etc.)
- Designs, develops, and implements marketing programs and strategies for Path Partner offerings.
- Design and execute campaigns for achieving agreed targets
- Awareness, impressions, lead generation.
- Develop content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations, sales training materials, thought leadership and demand generation assets.
- Monitors industry trends, movements, competitive activity, new markets and tech areas of offerings
- Liaison with external consultants, partners, agencies, freelancers and other channels for creation of collaterals and execution
- Understand complex technology that goes into building great features for next gen automobiles.
- Craft memorable stories that our audience can appreciate and experience.
- Build long lasting stories in form of presentations, articles and other touch points that will aid in positioning and business development.
- Work with cross functional teams; Research
Mandatory to have :
- Sound business and the target audience understanding.
- Can align well with the changing dynamics of our industry (automotive software)
- Able to craft our messaging, find the most optimum messenger (channel) to reach the target audience quickly
- Able to get in outside-in perspective, understand our competition in greatest detail
- Able to grasp the complexity and the opportunity in our business
- Manage the master message as well as storyboarding around it through case studies, campaigns, and webinars
- Able to sign up for achieving tangible business results like pipeline generation
- Quick learner of the concepts, trends, nuance of the offering
- Marketing basics research, communication, articulation
- Strong emphasis on articulation of complex, abstract topics
- Strong presentation skills and data visualization
- Expert on PowerPoint presentations, Word, Campaign management/execution, data analytics (tableau etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to learn automotive / mobility /technology topics.
- Exposure to digital marketing