Founder at All About HR Solutions
Views:244 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Executive - Digital Marketing (2-3 yrs)
- Work closely with reporting manager on overall marketing and communication strategy for all channels, to achieve the desired audience reach and targets.
- Develop, execute and manage all aspects of the company's marketing strategy across the following channels: Search, Social, Display & Remarketing
- Undertake the execution of Digital marketing campaigns- Social Media Marketing
- Maintain MIS reports and dashboards for monthly updates on activity.
- Understanding of overall business objectives and deriving objectives, targets and initiatives for Digital Marketing function.
- Formulating, planning and executing Digital Marketing strategies to achieve all objectives of digital marketing including lead generation and brand awareness
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote our services
- Making Website Interactive. Work closely with the web developer to update latest information.
- Planning and monitoring of the ongoing company presence on all platform
- Analysing data and reports of Google Analytics and other platforms, and identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Presenting the report and insights to the management and highlighting actions that needs to be taken as per the insights
- Conducting keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies
- Conducting the competitor analysis through analytic tools and generate report
- Responsible for Content Management on all the platforms of Digital Marketing including websites, social media pages, SEO related contents, blogs, articles etc.
- Ensuring proactive and timely preparation of reports (mentioning lead and lag indicators) to assist decision making
- Evaluation of future implications of current decisions and actions, and also to mentally create the scenarios and outcomes of the situations that could develop from the decisions.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Implement and Develop campaign and using DM tools
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or a related position.
- 1-2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, running ad campaigns through google adword, social media etc
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- PPC campaign management
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
Candidate form western line may only apply
Current Company :
Designation Applied For :
Total Ex. :
Relevant Ex. :
Current CTC & In Hand CTC :
Expected salary :
Notice period & whether it is negotiable :
Current Precise location :
Reason For Change :
Any other remarks considered :
ALL ABOUT HR SOLUTIONS
MOBILE NO 9769213526