HR Head at Global Infra Services
Views:28 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Executive - Digital Marketing (2-15 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Setup, manage and achieve SEO, SEM, Social Media Campaign and Ad performance goals and maximize ROI
2. Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly performance review reports
3. Identify, define, manage and drive marketing initiatives for brand development in lines with the company growth strategy
4. Strategize and implement growth marketing campaigns using CRM marketing
5. Leverage data to understand user engagement and design insight driven integrated marketing campaigns to impact all the stages of the sales funnel and build brand image
6. Collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams and external partners effectively.
- Education Must be a Graduate. Must have a good education background.
- Experience : A proven experience of 2-15 years in SEO and digital content.
- Marketing agency experience, handling service projects for customers.
- Curiosity and technical aptitude to learn about technical product/solution details and quickly adapt to the rapid changes that evolve with marketing via web and social media
- Good to have some experience with CMS/Marketing Automation, CRM though not mandatory
- Good command over English language and also having the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data