CEO at SimplyPeople India
Views:42 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Executive - Community Management - Education (1-3 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Executive - Community Management
About the Company:
Our client is an Ed-tech startup with 5+ years of glorious growth. It aims to set professionals up for - learning for life- with its high-quality and industry-relevant programs.
Some of the courses offered are Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Full Stack Development and more.
As a part of the Brand Marketing team, you will be driving the company's community management mandate to ensure that we- re actively participating in relevant conversations online and also engaging with our existing community members.
Here's what you- ll do :
- Build a thriving community, and facilitate productive discussions by creating and moderating groups on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Be the voice of the brand on social media by monitoring and addressing queries & complaints
- Nurture an organic pipeline of prospective customers through meaningful interactions on social media
- Drive engagement within the learner and mentor communities through regular newsletters and brand updates via email
- Extract testimonials from various stakeholders and get them developed through the content team
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 1-2 years of experience as an ORM manager/Community manager for well-known B2C brands
- Hands-on experience of working with social listening tools like Meltwater, Brandwatch etc.
- Meticulous and process-oriented working style
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills - speaking and writing