Senior Executive - Business Development - Research - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Senior Executive - Business Development
One of the Big5 is looking for Senior Executive - Business Development with an experience of 2 years +.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but not limited to data building /checking/cleaning, project management and research.
- Build CXO level database using various tools to derive contact details of prospects
- Conducting secondary research into company financials
- Conducting web-based research to collate project related information
- Assist with tracking and reporting of BD activities and developments
- Maintain an updated tracker to assess the status and implementation of various on-going projects
- Support senior team members to create and maintain updated mailing lists, prospect list, databases and so on
- Organise and coordinate appropriate meetings and conference calls as required, with full responsibility for arranging supporting materials and following up on BD actions
B. Qualification and Skillset
- Educational Qualification: Graduation is a must (B.Com, BMS and MBA freshers preferred)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly to resolve issues
C. Candidate Attributes
- Self - Starter who is able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude towards work
- Takes personal responsibility for tasks
- Ability to multi - task and work on different projects at the same time
- Maintain professional manner in all dealings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.