Senior Executive - Business Development - IT (4-6 yrs)
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do) :
- As the face of the sales team, you are a sales missionary with excellent energy and great communication skills. You'll collaborate with clients, channel partners, enterprises, and internal teams to deliver closures within timelines.
- Your role will center on ensuring the continuity of the brand identity of the GST Hero product through varied approaches to marketing, including sales and relationship building. Hopefully, we can close them.
- Create and maintain the flow of regular business
- Plan and achieve quarterly and yearly targets in terms of the number of leads generated.
- Lead from the front in terms of outbound efforts to generate leads and thereby motivate team members to follow suit
- Monitor and analyze reports, daily, and monthly to help management see clarity and provide constructive feedback.
- Ideate to create better processes for data building, email-campaigns and better and quicker deal closures.
- Act as an interface between the management and sales teams and contribute towards designing strategies to better the processes and to implement the same.
- Devise email campaigns and strategies to get better traction for the same.
- Consistently meet and overachieve set targets for the team.
- Work in a fashion where a good mix of small, medium and some large prospects is always maintained.
What we are looking for in candidates ?
- Spearhead either of the Sales Verticals in Product Sales.
- Break Sales roadmap into doable actions and set timeframes.
- End to end account management for existing clients as well as acquisition of new accounts.
- Define and Implement Sales Strategy
- Collaborate with different stakeholders internally like Product team, Marketing and Support team etc. and share customer feedback.
- Ensure continuity of Business
- Relationship building with existing and new clients
- Building GST Hero Brands in the market.