Recruiter - IT at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions Private Limited
Views:31 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Executive - Business Development - IT (3-6 yrs)
Role: - Senior Business Development Executive (Software Services Sales)-
Scope: Global Scope/Lead Generation to Closure
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions are very much passionate about empowering our team through our Organization Vision, Mission, Culture, Values & constantly improving ourselves so that we can serve our clients better and hence provide much better growth opportunities for our teams.
We are looking for senior business development executives who have proven their skills and experience in software and services sales on a variety of online platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, PeoplePerhour etc. & have done closures for mid to large sized projects. This would be an excellent opportunity and super exciting position to work with our leaders and learn new technologies.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
Our focus always is business enablement by leveraging the latest technologies and we provide a broad and deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions that measurably improve performance.
Our services enable customers to "Do Business Better" through optimum use of technology and process excellence and helps them perform and compete better in this ever-changing market environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Prior experience in the business development role with a software development company
- Prior experience generating leads in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand markets for custom software development projects.
- Prior experience required successfully getting projects on platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc.
- Your experience in IT/custom software development sales to mid sized companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience being part of relevant business networks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Responsible for placing bids and submitting proposals and closing deals on Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, PeoplePerhour portals.
- Responsible to actively connect potential prospects on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator, cold call and outbound calling.
- Potential clients, email marketing and travel to client sites for cold visits and client interaction if required
- Responsible to work closely with our Sales and Marketing Leadership to ensure they are successful and to gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply the requirements to meet them
- Responsible for lead generation and taking the prospect to the next stage (client meeting to discuss their needs).
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization through CRM and our internal database.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing effective sales plans and strategies using sales methodology.
Meeting Sales targets.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
DESIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Should be excellent at maintaining professional relationships
- Should have the knack for networking
- Extrovert personality
- Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
- Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
- Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented and self-directed
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE:
MBA in sales and marketing with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology would be fit.