Senior Executive - Business Development - IT (0-5 yrs)
Our growing company is in need of experienced and resourceful Business Development Executives to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We- re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we- re looking for self-starters who understand how to develop meaningful relationships and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We- re looking for relentless hunters who are customer-obsessed and tenacious in executing their prospecting strategies.
About Perfect Sprout:
Perfect Sprout's mission is to help businesses accelerate growth in new ways, through our team of outstanding sales and marketing professionals. We are a fast-growing firm with a clear strategy to dominate our segment. We are redefining Consultative Sales by delivering high quality results to our customers and are looking for rockstars to help us take our business to the next level. For more details, see www.perfectsprout.net
Core Responsibilities :
- Own the acquisition of target customers as per the demands of the pipeline, acting as the key point of contact to nurture relationships and build a pool of qualified prospects.
- Connect with business owners, CXOs, Directors and identify their potential needs, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will help drive the sale.
- Build and manage a deep pipeline of potential clients who are interested in working with Perfect Sprout. Periodically engage with the pool to keep the relationship intact for future projects.
- Performing targeted outreach on multiple channels to connect with new and existing prospects and constantly nurturing the relationship to drive client through the closing process.
- Regularly maintaining the database of prospective clients on CRM, Excel, etc.
- Take responsibility for meeting both acquisition and revenue targets.
- Meeting all KPIs for SQLs, appointments, meetings and closed sales.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; to achieve short- and long-term business development plans.
Responsiveness and Improvement:
- Consider and suggest ideas for improvements, sharing this feedback with others in a constructive manner.
- Conduct regular reviews of what and who is required to make a project successful and suggest ongoing improvements.
- Help colleagues, customers and corporate partners to understand changes and why they have been introduced.
- Take ownership of your individual development by identifying capability needs and consistently achieving development objectives.
- Take responsibility for the quality of your own work and seek opportunities for improvement through continuous learning.
- Encourage and be open to developmental feedback from others.
Delivering at Pace :
- Take ownership of challenges in your own area of responsibility.
- Remain positive and focused on achieving outcomes despite setbacks.
- Check your own performance against outcomes, make improvements or take corrective action when problems are identified.
- Proven work experience as in B2B SaaS Sales or similar role (preferably in the US market).
- You will be able to deliver on both acquisition and revenue targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you have the ability to instantly connect and engage C-level executives in meaningful conversations.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills.
- You have hands-on experience with multiple business development and marketing strategies.
- You are comfortable using a combination of intuition, experience, and expertise to identify potential problems and able to take corrective action quickly.
- You will have strong project management skills.
Who you are?
- The work we do is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually challenging. We are looking for dynamic candidates with an interest in business development and marketing.
- You will need strong oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent organization and time-management skills.
- You will need to be proactive in troubleshooting and problem-solving, upbeat, enthusiastic and self motivated.
- You will be a demonstrated self-starter who is focused and calm under pressure.
- We don't care much about degrees and grades at Perfect Sprout; as long as you're hungry and willing to do everything that it takes to perform an outstanding job, we would like to talk to you.
Why work at Perfect Sprout?
We recognize how important our people are and acknowledge and support the things that are important to them. We focus on the full employee experience. We aim to create a nurturing working environment that supports personal and collective development - where our people can not only grow their skill sets, continuously challenge themselves, and develop their careers, but also work together as a team and with our customers. And not to forget, we also have best in the industry incentive programs.
We try to achieve this by :
- Ensuring an open working environment for all employees, supportive of flexible and remote work.
- Supporting individual development through growth opportunities and internal mobility.
- Encouraging social collaboration within teams and communities and knowledge-sharing.
- Fostering a culture that supports a healthy work-life balance.
- Advocating a healthy lifestyle where wellbeing is seen as an essential responsibility.
- Celebrating success stories and encouraging peer-to-peer recognition.
- Providing a politics free environment where the best idea wins and challenge is encouraged.
- Bonus Benefits:
- 24 days holiday (plus federal holidays)
- 5 days working
- Permanent work from home
- Internet reimbursement
- OTT allowance
- Food allowance
- Once a year, company paid, family vacation for top performers