CEO at Concept Management
Views:73 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Executive - Business Development - Freight Forwarding (8-15 yrs)
Position - Sr. Business Development Executive
Qualification - Any Graduate
Experience - 8 to 15 Year
Package - 10 to 20 LPA
Location - Ahmedabad & Vadodara Gujarat
Must Have :
- Meet revenue target set by the Organization.
- Develop and execute the Company Business Development Plan and account strategy at the country level in line with customers time to market requirements.
- Identify opportunities where Company's solutions can add value and drive efficiencies within customers- supply chain demands
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business
- Contributing self-generated new business Large/Mid businesses.
- Regularly review and coordinate of new service activities offering with operations & account managers.
- Identify Prospects Target customers.
- Update & follow up on BD pipelines, activities and performance.
- Work closely with Branch Manager, Country Manager & BD colleagues at the region and global to collaborate on BD opportunities and offerings.
- Drive new business development through innovative strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by the company and awareness of competition, i.e., market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Relationship building and strengthening with multiple internal disciplines to ensure satisfactorily response to AP customer issues (such as logistics solutions, quality complaints responses, pricing,customer service requirements, product developments)
- Research and evaluation of customer market activities, internal and external data (markets, competition, technologies, trends) in order to understand how regulatory, environmental, technical, political, and other business changes will impact customer needs.
- Create and maintain a good trusting relationship with customer's management
- Understand the customer and the customer expectations/requirements, Sell the value propositions of Company products and services
- Regular interaction with the customer to follow up on quotes, solutions, service delivery and quality issues
- Engage the Pricing team/ Warehouse/CHB team for commercial procurement and service support.
- To ensure ongoing and consistent customer satisfaction to all customers through effective and efficient responses to customer inquiries, issues, and problems.
Other Responsibilities :
- Expand value-added services to support customer global/regional growth objectives and increase revenues
- Work with internal operations and account managers for any new opportunities & services offering to the existing customers
- Establish service solutions, systems requirements and drive systems integration between the customer & the company
- Constantly seeking cost out and value add opportunities for customer customers
- Coordinate global and regional responses to customer requests for rates & information
- Maintain and perform scheduled visits/meetings for close customer relationship building
- Provide assistance in resolution of claims, disputes, credit, and collections
Other regional support functions & roles when deeming necessary
Job Type: Full-time