Associate Manager - Admin, HR & Operations at ACZ Global Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Executive - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Senior Business Development Executive
- Contacting potential clients in target markets.
- Generate and qualify leads (both online and offline) as needed to fill the sales pipeline.
- Identify and investigate potential clients.
- Make use of lead lists and set up meetings.
- Present the company's services in the best possible manner and educate prospective clients on the company's service portfolio.
- Develop and improve proposals for existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Create a high-performance, professional work environment for self and team in order to achieve a higher level of output.
- Connect emotionally and professionally with clients and empathize with their problems.
- Maintain an efficient, effective, and productive dialogue with all inquiries via a variety of channels, including phone, e-mail, personal meetings, web meetings, Social Media, etc.
- Follow up on opportunities/inquiries.
- Plan, schedule, and carry out admission events, webinars, seminars, and other field sales activities.
- Manage the entire sales funnel and improve conversion rates
- Analyze and share feedback on customer behavior, market demands, and competition.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Meet with potential clients (individuals/colleges/universities/corporations/etc.) in and around Bengaluru.
- Must be willing to travel short distances for business development (within the limits of current health and safety regulations).