Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Business Development - International Sales - Consulting/Research Services (3-9 yrs)
- Establish contact and business relationships with prospects
- Conduct effective product demonstrations and translate the value of subscription products to prospects.
- Consultative selling - Engaging with client to understand their needs and developing business opportunity aligned to client objectives.
- Generate revenue through sales of subscriptions and services. Achieve revenue targets
- Deal Making and Negotiation with clients to maximise revenue on every deal
- Increase revenue per customer over time by up selling services
- Managing strong client relationships and ensuring renewals
- Using existing client relationships and references to identify opportunity and expand / develop sales in other parts of a client organisations
- Develop sales plans for achieving revenue targets
- Forecast, plan and report key metrics periodically.
- Deep passion for sales and clients
- Strong Goal Orientation: Obsessive about meeting sales goals - monthly, quarterly and annual
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large organisations
- Proven experience in building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into the business
- A successful track record in consultative selling of professional services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (essential).
- Ability to travel within assigned international region to meet with clients
- Unparalleled Growth Opportunity
- Opportunity to engage, connect and contribute to a client base that constitutes primarily Global Fortune 500 accounts
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- A company culture that focuses on developing competencies and leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least three to Nine years experience selling subscriptions, research or consulting services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.