Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Business Development - International Sales - Consulting/Research Services (3-9 yrs)
- Establish contact and business relationships with prospects
- Conduct effective product demonstrations and translate the value of subscription products to prospects.
- Consultative selling - Engaging with client to understand their needs and developing business opportunity aligned to client objectives.
- Generate revenue through sales of subscriptions and services. Achieve revenue targets
- Deal Making and Negotiation with clients to maximise revenue on every deal
- Increase revenue per customer over time by up selling services
- Managing strong client relationships and ensuring renewals
- Using existing client relationships and references to identify opportunity and expand / develop sales in other parts of a client organisations
- Develop sales plans for achieving revenue targets
- Forecast, plan and report key metrics periodically.
- Deep passion for sales and clients
- Strong Goal Orientation: Obsessive about meeting sales goals - monthly, quarterly and annual
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large organisations
- Proven experience in building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into the business
- A successful track record in consultative selling of professional services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (essential).
- Ability to travel within assigned international region to meet with clients
- Unparalleled Growth Opportunity
- Opportunity to engage, connect and contribute to a client base that constitutes primarily Global Fortune 500 accounts
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- A company culture that focuses on developing competencies and leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least three to Nine years experience selling subscriptions, research or consulting services