Manager at A HR Consultant
Views:5 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Business Development - Advertising Firm (3-5 yrs)
Day-to-day responsibilities would include :
1. Effective cold calling and sharing company profile. Pursuing cold call leads and following up regularly.
2. Maintaining record of incoming leads and efficiently utilizing them.
3. Attend meetings proactively and accumulating relevant information to formulate the prospective client's PR
- Plan and providing inputs during meetings.
4. Establishing company profile and ensuring a good rapport with all active as well as prospective clients.
5. Ensuring client satisfaction by adhering to deadlines and ensuring prompt replies.
6. Develop knowledge of industry, media and feasible marketing initiatives.
7. Writing proposals and specifications and contract review with potential clients.
8. Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
9. Should be adept in making presentations.
10. Should be able to lead and mentor teams.
11. Effectively prepare campaign ideas and plan; strategic thinking with respect to client domain/requirements.