Digital Marketing Executive at Uplers
Views:22 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Email Marketing Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Experience : 5+ years
Salary : Open to any budget
Expected Notice Period : 2 to 4 Weeks
Shift : (GMT+05:30) Asia/Kolkata (IST)
Opportunity Type : Remote
Placement Type : Permanent
(-Note: This is a requirement for one of Uplers' clients)
What do you need for this opportunity?
B2C Product eCommerce, B2C SaaS, Customer journey, Email Marketing, Email marketing automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Problem Solving Attitude, Strong Attention to Detail
Role based AI Screening covering Communication and Technical Skills
Our Hiring Partner is Looking for:
Senior Email Marketing Specialist who is passionate about their work, eager to learn and grow, and who is committed to delivering exceptional results. If you are a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Email Marketing Specialist, you will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including customer segmentation, setting up flows and sequences, optimizing and reporting KPIs, and building conversion focused strategies.
- Oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including customer segmentation, setting up flows and sequences, optimizing and reporting KPIs, and building conversion focused strategies.
- Developing new email marketing automation processes to improve customer conversion throughout the funnel, including as a participant and facilitator of the content creation, content review, design review, and technical QA processes for email.
- Managing a company-wide calendar of customer-facing campaigns and maintaining a library of all email assets used in the end-to-end digital customer experience, including content and graphic designs.
- Build conversion centric sequences and flows for each phase of the consumer journey by implementing effective customer segmentation from a huge database of millions of subscribers.
- Monitoring the performance, effectiveness, and accuracy of all email marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing email performance and business outcomes, propose improvements, and conduct experiments, such as A/B tests, to optimize all email marketing campaigns for conversion.
- Supporting the implementation and measurement of email marketing campaigns proposed by the growth marketing team via email marketing tools like SFMC, as needed.
Project Requirements :
Any graduate having a minimum 5 years of experience as an email marketing specialist, or equivalent role with a product based B2C e-commerce company.
Thorough knowledge about customer journey in a B2C SaaS business.
Demonstrated expertise managing campaigns varying in complexity using email marketing automation tools like SFMC.
Proven ability to drive customer engagement and conversion through improvements in email deliverability, open rates and all product & email centric KPIs.
How to apply for this opportunity?
Register or login on our portal & fill out the application
Clear the given AI Screening (30 min) and Click on 'Apply' to get shortlisted
Our team of talent matchmakers will matchmake you with the client
Crack a quick interview with our client
Land your global dream job and get your exciting career started!
About our Hiring Partner:
QuillBot's suite of tools employs cutting-edge AI technology in order to make writing painless. Founded on the belief that learning and applying knowledge is more important than the mechanical aspects of writing, QuillBot seeks to automate these necessary tasks intending to augment your language. Now, you can focus on what you write, not how you should write it.
Our goal is to make hiring reliable, simple, and fast. Our role will be to help all our talents find and apply for relevant permanent opportunities and progress in their career. We will support any grievances or challenges you may face during the engagement. You will also be assigned to a dedicated Talent Success Coach during the engagement.
(Note: There are many more opportunities apart from this on the portal. Depending on the assessments you clear, you can apply for them as well).
So, if you are ready for a new challenge, a great work environment, and an opportunity to take your career to the next level, don't hesitate to apply today. We are waiting for you!