Senior Executive - Human Resource at Acme Services
Views:2 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Copywriter - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the ideation, drafting, and production of all types of digital content for e-commerce platforms and social media.
- Manage social media accounts and collaborate with influencers to create impactful campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of branding and marketing collaterals, including logo and packaging design, pamphlets, catalogues, and manuals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as designers and cross-functional teams, as well as external partners, to interpret briefs and translate them into creative content.
- Develop and articulate content ideas with clarity and precision.
- Play an active role in maintaining brand continuity, guidelines, and positioning.
- Graduation, a Bachelor's/PG Degree in English/Humanities is preferred.
- Strong command of the English language with excellent writing skills.
- Keen observation and understanding of how brands work and connect with their audience.
- Ability to analyse and appreciate the storytelling and tropes used in advertisements.
- Prior experience in creative copywriting, content ideation, and production.
- A portfolio showcasing past work and achievements.