HR at Lateral HR Consulting
Views:19 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Copywriter (5-15 yrs)
Group Company: Knowledgehut Solutions Pvt. Ltd (UpGrad)
Designation: Content & Communication Management
Office Location: HSR Layout Bengaluru
Founded in 2011 and trusted by companies across 100 countries and more, KnowledgeHut is the skills solutions provider that organizations and individuals the world over count on to innovate faster and create progress.
We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure.
Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be.
If you have the copywriting chops required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you- re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
We- re looking for a senior copywriter- a master storyteller who will bring ideas to life using words and narratives. With a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief, the senior copywriter will always be ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
This role requires complete self-assurance. You- ll be responsible for influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as seeking out the latest trends and incorporating them into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside the brand, communications, and creative design teams, you- ll need to be a keen team player and self-sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, unfazed by working creatively to deadlines.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Envision and create the tone and personality of the campaign
- Craft stories to build the brand through campaign-level thinking and execution via various mediums
- Cascade and translate campaign ideas to various BTL, OOH and Digital executions
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Write scripts, presentations, cases, taglines, social media copy, email copy, landing page copy
- Check all copy generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Collaborate across teams to create the best possible work
- 5+ years- experience writing for the web, advertising, and social media
- Skills in the areas of writing, storytelling, poetry (songwriting is a plus!)
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media
- Confidence in building a rapport with team members and nurturing good working relationships
- Has perfect grammar, a wide-ranging vocabulary
- Detail-oriented with a good eye for overall output
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is comfortable thinking conceptually in a media-neutral manner
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills