Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:30 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Content Writer - IT (3-10 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
Our Client develops Casino games, Rummy games, Poker games, Triple chance game, Mobile games, Android games, Unity3D games, Online games, IOS games, iPhone games, iPad games, VR/AR games, 2D/3D games, Windows games, Facebook games, Animations, Mobile Applications, Art & Design.
You will be responsible for :
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Ad Words.
- Analyzing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Content Management or Digital Marketing within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Analysis, Content Development & Management, Content Planning and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments