Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:4 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Content Writer - Insurance (4-8 yrs)
Senior Content Writer
- We are considering writers who have the desire to translate information into engaging insightful articles and stories. Most importantly we want individuals who understand our mission and the huge transformative potential in the Insurtech industry.
Who are we :
- BimaKavach is a technology-first insurance company, creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies. We believe that insurance should be fast, transparent, and effective to protect businesses, their customers, and their employees. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, BimaKavach is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences.
- With 250+ corporates, SMEs and startups already, BimaKavach is here to leverage technology and tap the possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the most developed digital markets in the world.
Summary of Role :
- You will be pivotal in adding value and deepening our brand's strategies responsible for our brand placement in the digital space with content.
- You will generate insights to create content heavy plans to drive business growth and educate the target audience. You will own the content, whether through outbound/ inbound marketing (email content, organic digital media content, video scripts blogs etc) or through thought leadership content working alongside the leadership of the company.
- You map out content schedule and work independently with designers, and videographers to create valuable content (think white pages, e-books, webinars, podcasts, blogs, resources etc.). This role will include writing web copy for a landing page and keep optimizing as per the SEO and analysis. Essential Functions (Listen>>Create>>Engage)
- Write targeted content for C-Suite individuals & Founders.
- Develop website content & social media content with well-researched & engaging content
- Develop and manage supporting marketing programs and tools with a robust content calendar
- Analyze customer insights ,industry insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitors and marketing best practices to build successful and consistent content pieces
- Develop thought leadership with strategic and operational focus
- Upgrade website content with relevant content
- Execute email, newsletter content development to nurture communities
Who are you ?
To be successful in this role, you :
- Have 4+ yrs of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B or in Finance
- Are Creative, curious and enthusiastic
- Have strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
- Are a learner; As this is a new technical domain or preferably belong to finance background
- Have high sense of ownership who can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
- Keep abreast with the latest trends, Identify industry trends, insights, changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
Have exceptional analytical and researching skills
What You will Love About Us :
Our culture :
- Complete autonomy and authority is given to each team member who is ready to take complete ownership of their expertise to make the best decisions for the company. We believe in a diverse and inclusive environment where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Our benefits and perks :
- We offer competitive compensation, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, remote working, leave flexibility, work time flexibility.
Our People :
- At BimaKavach, we understand that great companies are built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, discipline, growth and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. While hiring we look at the alignment of visions/philosophies and enthusiasm for their field and work.
- Inclusion And Diversity
- BimaKavach creates and fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone can achieve their potential.