Hiring Manager at WIN Home India Pvt Ltd
Views:128 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Content Writer (5-10 yrs)
WIN is the fastest growing real estate services company in the US. We are continually iterating to create innovative essential services for millions of homes and commercial establishments. We are an Entrepreneur 500 company, and recognized as the Most Innovative Home Services Company.
About the Content Writer Position:
We're looking for a Senior Content Writer to join our Marketing team in India. You'll work on a cross-functional and cross-continent team of content creators, graphic designers, digital marketers and business leaders to create highly relevant content to strengthen the WIN brand!
Are you passionate about creating content that is concise yet engaging? Do you have laser sharp focus on your audience and search engine optimization? Are you adept at creating content for blogs, emails, brochures, and social media? Do you have an impeccable command of English? If you are passionate about creating content with the abovementioned characteristics, we'd love to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and optimize content for blogs, emails, brochures and social media while following our voice, style, brand and legal guidelines
- Transform information from multiple sources into concise, user-centric content optimized to help improve search rankings on Google
- Provide content recommendations and use excellent judgement to navigate conflicting opinions with a highly constructive and collaborative approach
- Be comfortable in interviewing subject matter experts to draw out relevant information and translate into compelling content
- Apply exacting standards for grammatical, punctuation and factual accuracy
- This is a hands-on role with no supervision responsibility. You'll be required to undertake extensive research and create content, and iterate in a collaborative manner with the marketing and business teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in crafting flawless content in English for blogs, direct mail, emails and social media
- Quick learner, with a passion for real estate and home improvement
- Understanding of content marketing best practices for SEO, link-building, digital advertising, and social media marketing
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, engaging, and grammatically correct copy
- Strong attention to detail for copy editing and proofreading
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or Marketing
What We Offer:
- Top notch compensation
- Highly inclusive and collaborative culture built on mutual respect
- We prioritize core values, initiative, leadership and adaptability over hard skills
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional development