Senior Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
Sr Content Writer
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Content Writing, Content Strategising, Long form & short form articles/blogs, Research oriented content writing.
Minimum Relevant Experience: 4
Summary of Role -
You'll be pivotal in adding value and deepening our brand's strategies - responsible for our brand placement in the digital space with content. You will generate insights to create content-heavy plans to drive business growth and educate the target audience. You will own the content, whether through outbound/ inbound marketing (email content, organic digital media content, video scripts blogs, etc) or through thought leadership content working alongside the leadership of the company. You map out the content schedule and work independently with designers, and videographers to create valuable content (think white pages, e-books, webinars, podcasts, blogs, resources, etc.). This role will include writing web copy for a landing page and keep optimizing as per the SEO and analysis.
Essential Functions (Listen>>Create>>Engage) :
- Write targeted content for C-Suite individuals & Founders.
- Develop website content & social media content with well-researched & engaging content
- Develop and manage supporting marketing programs and tools with a robust content calendar
- Analyze customer insights, industry insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitors, and marketing best practices to build successful and consistent content pieces
- Develop thought leadership with a strategic and operational focus
- Upgrade website content with relevant content
- Execute email, and newsletter content development to nurture communities
Who are you ?
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have 4+ yrs of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B or in Finance
- Are Creative, curious, and enthusiastic
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
- Are a learner; As this is a new technical domain or preferably belongs to a finance background
- Have a high sense of ownership and can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
- Keep abreast with the latest trends, Identify industry trends, insights, and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Have exceptional analytical and researching skills