Founder & Principal Consultant at Talent Scape
Views:20 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Content Editor - Tech Platform (4-6 yrs)
Senior Content Editor - Tech Platform
- This individual will be responsible for managing content creation strategy and editorial calendar collaborating with design and marketing teams to plan content, deliver and scale as well as tracking success metrics to achieve objectives.
- On a practical level, he/she will be responsible for planning a content calendar in alignment with the teams, ideate and create industry-relevant content to create and reinforce engagement with existing as well as new customers, partners and industry influencers.
- Tell amazing stories and champion our brand through content
- Conceptualize new content campaigns that will move the needle on business objectives - from thought leadership and brand-building campaigns to content pieces
- Working alongside internal and external partners, including researchers, writers and creative agencies, in order to bring innovative content marketing programs to life and to be able to edit, proofread and ensure brand consistency
- Push creative boundaries by testing new content formats, channels, and approaches to content development
- Create, pitch, and implement the editorial calendar and content plan and ensure content team is in place
- Brainstorm and develop ideas, concepts, themes, and messaging for visuals in cooperation with other team members
- Oversee content through production to completion
- Identify interesting and fresh angles for new content
- Generate topics that are engaging and will boost site traffic, social media channels, and other channels
- Manage, publish, and monitor content using CMS
- Tailor the content and style of writing assignments according to their purpose and make sure that content is aligned with the brand voice, style, and tone.
- Perform keyword research and write SEO optimized content for blog articles, web pages, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Proofread content and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Ensure that all content information is accurate, verified, and does not violate any laws
- Check the quality of content pieces and ensure that guidelines are met
- Publish content on all digital platforms used, taking into consideration the days for scheduling.
- Review, edit, and approve content before publishing and ensure the quality of content is aligned with style guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications :
- We are looking for a data driven and someone who can make data driven decisions
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or other related courses preferred
- With at least 4 years of experience in content/ editing within marketing / advertising / digital marketing industry
- Excellent command of English
- Proven experience creating and managing editorial calendars
- Must have knowledge and experience in CMS
- Must have experience in content marketing and editing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Working knowledge on blog creation and tools
- Experience managing content for a start up or a B2B portal would be a plus
- High aptitude for proper writing technique, including spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar
- Can write on various media: emails, blogs, social media, reports, ads, etc.