Senior Consultant at M/S Engaging Flair
Views:41 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Content Editor - Advertising Firm (3-5 yrs)
Brief about the organization:
A Google award winning content marketing startup, which aims at providing affordable and quality content for anyone seeking it. They create and manage print, visual, digital, social content for brands through a powerful mix of smart ideas, visuals, and words. In short, they deliver content that builds an engaging audience, generates revenue, and finally impacts the bottom line.
They have been working with top global and national brands like Alibaba, Paytabs, Boston Consulting Group, Times, Hero Fincorp, Oyo, Reliance Insurance, HDFC Ergo, CGN Global for the last 8 years. They love to think out of the box, tell brand stories that pack a punch to the audience, and get ROI to our client brands.
What you will be doing:
- Editing/Rewriting the work that is sent the writing team.
- Have a hawk's eye for bad copy and grammar.
- Chopping, adding, rewriting whenever needed to sparkle a copy.
- Work with the social media team and help them generate rich social media content.
- Coordinating with editors, team of home writers, and clients and making sure the entire content management flow is smooth, leading to perfect delivery schedules.
- Drive new initiatives to make content on the website richer and updated.
What we are looking for in you:
- You must have amazing editing skill sets and by that you mean you must have really good grammar and language knowledge.
- You know the world of content and can churn out a wacky copy or spot a bad piece of content work in a jiffy.
- You have minimum of two years of work experience in content writing.
- Hard worker and honest person, with the zeal to achieve any targets given.