HR at Black Olive Recruitment and Staffing Company
Views:104 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Sales - Travel Package (6-11 yrs)
Business Head or Product Manager
About Company :
It is start-up with a vision and mission to setup the largest online travel company worldwide. We have office in Pune The dream, vision and journey of setting up the world's largerst online travel company started 56,560 hours ago, and since then we have grown leaps and bounds learning the CORE factors driving and empowering the travel industry.With clear thought strategy and our diverse experience in various industries, we strongly believe that - Traveller is the Ruler and - Customer is Content- . It is important that we have to bring about a convergence of all our expertise to build a delivery mecahnism to provide the - Content for the Ruler- Our core focus would be to converge and combine all our thought strategies, experiences, experties, successes and failures to provide services to match needs of the Ruler. From ticketing to homely accommodation, transportation to low cost communication, travel shopping, to entertainment and healthcare.
Location : Pune
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Function : Others
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- He / She will handle a team of travel consultant of Airticket, Visa and Domestic and International Packages
- He / She will work on the Packages requirements and will support and handle the team of travel consultants for their queries.
- Escalation handling
- Will be responsible for business target and team targets
- Should have complete knowledge of all travel products and domestic /International destinations
- Good communication skills, Team Handling skills, target oriented
- Business head profile, responsible for target of self and team
- Salary depends on experience and last drawn salary, approx 20k to 35k
- Should have experience and relevant expertise from tours and travel company only.
- Domestic and International destination knowledge is a mandatory.
- Should have good knowledge and experience of all travel products and services
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time