Manager at The Recruiters
Views:3 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Presales - Security Vertical - VAD Distributor Firm (3-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Presales - Security Vertical - VAD Distributor Firm
- Please note candidates with BMC Solutions (Automation Tools) experience can only apply for this role.
Job Description & Duties :
Job Title : Senior Pre Sales Consultant - Security Vertical
Reporting To : Service Head Experience : 3.0 to 6.0 Years
Location : Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
Key Accountabilities :
- Ability to understand the customer technology landscape, articulate current situation, challenges and desired state.
- Ability to articulate a Value Preposition for the customer
- Provide technical support throughout the sales cycle to drive opportunities.
- Delivers and customizes technical presentations on BMC products. Builds new presentations for use by sales and other software consultants.
- Explains product capabilities, limitations, and implementation. Can describe technical tradeoffs and implementation alternatives.
- Actively participates in sales calls involving complex technical requirements or multiple hardware platforms.
- Identifies and develops innovative solutions to customer requirements. Also is responsible for explaining and researching the technical capabilities of BMC's products versus our competition. Assist in developing competitive product white papers for use by sales and software consultants.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities requiring complex solutions.
- Knowledge in Data Center Automation Tools (BMC BladeLogic Automation, HP Automation and Orchestration, IBM Tivoli System Automation, CA Infrastructure Management, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practice
- Works with the sales representative with little supervision to define sales and technical strategies in dealing with the client. Provides feedback on technical efforts of other Software Consultants.
- Writes trial plans for prospective clients. Provides technical support to these clients. Monitors progress of the client in using the product. Keeps the account team informed of the trial status.
- Identifies and resolves technical and business problems with the trial. Makes recommendations to terminate trials when necessary. Assists less experienced Software Consultants in trial management.
- Provides demonstrations and presentations for BMC Seminars and Tradeshows. Performs necessary equipment set-up and installation.
- Researches, composes, and delivers responses to RFPs. Interacts with clients to clarify requirements. Reviews RFP responses for technical accuracy
- Designs and builds customised demonstrations of BMC solutions for prospective clients possibly using pre-production and beta software. Presents and delivers these demonstrations to clients.
- Assists and trains other Software Consultants in developing demonstrations.
- Installs and configure solutions at client sites as part of proof of concept or pilot.
Mandatory Skills :
- Sales Skill
- Presentation Skill / Communication Skill
- OEM/Partner/Customer Relationship Management
- Business Planning and forecasting
- Interpersonal Skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.