Senior Consultant - Presales (8-11 yrs)
- Please note:
This is a position that requires technology expertise, please do not apply if you don't have any demonstrable technical expertise
This is an Inside Sales role. As a Presales Consultant, your role would be to call customers daily to generate warm leads, convert leads into opportunities, nurture them via POCs/Demos/Technical Clarifications before handover to our sales team.
Job Description :
We are seeking energetic pre-sales professionals to join our growing team. As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for contacting Decision Makers (CXOs, IT Heads, CIOs, and CTOs) on a daily basis via phone and email to introduce, discuss, and help take the lead in their transformation journey, supported by RGT's deep industry expertise, and when required, taking them through the sales journey towards making a purchase.
- The candidate will be responsible for generating revenue by prospecting new clients.
- Build strong pipeline consistently by developing new relationships in the target market segments.
- Use various channels Calling, Emailing, Online Media, Automation tools to generate fresh leads therein new business.
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team for all presales requirements.
- Work with Sales and Tech teams to pitch solutions.
- Create elevator pitches and personalize engagements.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of RFP's, as well as, providing the sales team with technical team in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as required.
- Presentations and Proposal Defense with sales team to prospect base.
- Help defines project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Content creation.
- Plan and implement projects.
- Developing high-quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent RGT's as the expert.
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends - research competition and updates on global market trends.
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, the cohesiveness of win themes, and the accuracy of the content.
Qualifications or Experience Needed:
- 8 to 11 years of Pre-Sales consultant-IT services experience
- The person must have know-how of existing cloud technologies like (but not limited to) Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership Qualification