Talent Acquisition at SHL
Views:139 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Presales (10-13 yrs)
PRE SALES | Senior Consultant Gurgaon, India
At SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, we are seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team. As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will work directly with the commercial/sales team to support their business development, through helping in identifying effective solutions to meet clients- needs across the Talent Management cycle.
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage Clients in the Design of Talent Solutions: Advise SHL's new and prospective customers on assessment / talent measurement offerings and best practices during the sales process.
- These assessment offerings include pre-hire selection assessment, high potential and leadership assessment, talent audit assessment, and custom assessment applications.
- Provide Consulting Expertise : Partner with SHL sales professionals to provide high-end consultation throughout the sales process to diagnose customer needs, shape proposals and recommendations, and present technical elements of proposals to customers. Lead critical client meetings to provide expertise and knowledge to shape solutions, particularly where there is a high degree of complexity.
- Generate detailed SOW capturing the solution nuances.
- Develop the methodology section of client proposals and ensure accurate time estimations to deliver the value promised
Be a Talent Expert: Advise existing clients on best practices and issues related to their SHL assessment programs. Serve as an expert I/O resource to individuals across all customer-facing teams.
Delivery of talent assessment and solutions :
- Selection of appropriate SHL recruitment solutions to meet a client's unique needs from volume hire to executive appointment
- Analyze talent data to provide unique insights for clients as to whether they have the talent required to execute on their strategy
Project management :
- To provide project management of complex client engagements, taking ownership for quality as well as upholding ethical standards.
- To ensure projects are delivered effectively by monitoring timely delivery within scope.
Continuous professional development :
- Keep abreast of Human Resources and business trends, as well as the challenges that clients face. - Up to date on current SHL research and contributes to the evolution of SHL propositions as well as localization requirements. - Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions across the North, West and South teams.
Required Skills & Experience :
- External and/or internal consulting experience in designing, implementing, managing, or maintaining talent management programs (selection, development, and/or high-potential and leadership, etc.).
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences regarding the application of I/O psychology science and research in organizations.
- Possessing a Master's Degree in Occupational/Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent would be preferable
- Good knowledge of core I/O Psychology topics such as personnel selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, and competency modeling.
- Experience working with large corporations in an external or internal consulting role
- Experience with data management, statistical analysis, and psychometrics.
- Demonstrated success in a selling or advising role with large and/or small client organizations.
What SHL Can Offer You :
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.