Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:13 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Business Development Representative - IT (6-10 yrs)
- Bring in new clients for CO.
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Manage the whole sales pipeline from prospecting to on-boarding
- Partner with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieve monthly sales targets
An ideal candidate would have :
- 6+ years of B2B/enterprise sales experience (experience in Software, SaaS preferred)
- Proven ability to work in time sensitive and target driven environment
- Good rolodex of enterprise decision makers, especially across finance and admin verticals
- Excellent communication skills. You- re a clear and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual mediums
- Exposure to using CRM for pipeline management
- A penchant for experimentation. You- re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B/enterprise sales (selling to end clients not consumers). However experience in Software/SaaS is preferred.
- Working on 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- Achieve quarterly sales target
- Excellent Presentation & Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills