Managing Director at Valcon USA
Views:839 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Business Development Manager - Interior Design Firm (10-16 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
Candidates from Real Estate and Interior Designing firm Preferred.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B/B2C channel by promoting Nice product Range to new and existing Clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant info and quotes
- Manage clients / projects receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Oversee and manage corporate team of sales executives/business development executives to achieve set targets
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues commercial, marketing, product supply & MRI to ensure efficient operation in terms of product availability, storage, delivery & after sales service-
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market / clients.
- Field Sales
- To identify & develop new business opportunities in B2B/B2C channel
- To act effectively as team player with company management / colleagues taking proactive role in improving overall company performance
- To establish / build long term efficient relationship with clients in targeted channel / market
- Manage customers needs / expectation in line of company guidelines to ensure win / win relation
- 5 to 15 years total experience min. 2 out of in B2B/B2C channel in India
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent Negotiation and Selling skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B clients
Initial Assignment will be as a Free Lancer for 3 to 6 Months before you are Onboarded.
Please apply along with below details.
Current Employer :
Current Team Size:
Reason for Change: