Recruitment Executive at HumanTree India
Views:40 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Brand Manager - Education (8-12 yrs)
Social Media Growth & Engagement : You will be responsible for leading your team to increase our social media organic growth and engagement. Marketing Funnels: You will be responsible for setting up and running marketing funnels that include Facebook PPC, Email funnels, transaction emails etc. You are expected to set and run them independently.
PR & Communications : You will be responsible for heading PR & Comms activities.
Content generation : You will be responsible for managing content for website, blog, landing page, online course, e-books, email funnels, checklists etc. You will be managing a team of content writers.
Brand Development & Influencer Engagement : You will be responsible for setting up brand messaging and tones.
Graphic & Video Management : You will be responsible for managing the team of graphic designers & video editors.
Social Media & Community Management : You will be responsible for managing content & interaction on social media and our membership network. Curate insights from FB & LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager to map customer journeys and buyer segments.
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments, continuous A/B testing and generating hypotheses.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Process orientation towards streamlining repetitive tasks and workflow automation inputs to drive efficiency and improve team productivity
- Leverages data and analytical insights to monitor project results and adapt strategy and execution as required
Mandatory Requirements :
- Strong and in-depth knowledge and hands on experience of working in SEO, Google PPC and Social Media Ads is a must. Plus experience with Google Analytics, Search console, Conversion Tracking, CRO, Landing pages, etc is required.
- Experience in handling both ATL and BTL marketing.
- Experience in running Facebook PPC campaigns, Email funnels, Content Calendar
- Experience in managing a design and content team.
- Website Copy or similar
- Email funnel or Sales pitch
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaborative working style are a major plus.
- Managing a small team of digital marketing executives / analysts and building a team over time