Senior Associate/Team Lead - Customer Care - FMCD (2-6 yrs)
JD for Senior Associate/TL
- Taking ownership of customer issues and solving problems with proper closure.
- Streamline processes for call, chat and emails ensuring proper reporting.
- Quality - Conduct regular call/email audits and give feedback to the team.
- Handling escalation enquiries from customers via calls, chats, and emails.
- Work with the warehouse to ensure smooth order management.
- Analysing logistics data to ensure delivery experience is not compromised.
- Conduct meetings with Product, Tech and Marketing teams to cater customer concerns and improving the Customer Experience.
Qualification needed : Graduation
Qualities desired :
- Good communications skills- written and spoken English has to be good.
- Must have prior team handling experience
- Experience of working on tools such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, Exotel, Ameyo, etc is a plus.
- Prior experience of working in a ecommerce industry, handling NDR, is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task across is crucial.
- Should possess a positive attitude and the ability to learn new things.
- Competency with MS Office.