Senior Associate - Sales - Retail (3-7 yrs)
Qualification: Any graduate
Experience: 3-7 yrs
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer service focused
- Animal Lover Preferred
As a Store Associate, the individual needs to plan and direct the day-to-day operations of the store. S/he needs to develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. S/he needs to maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
What Heads Up For Tails Can Offer You
1. A challenging, exciting, ambitious work environment where you can bring your pets along!
2. A work culture that encourages you to demonstrate ownership and take charge of your own journey and success
3. The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing organizations in the pet industry
4. Access, awareness, and education on quality pet care
5. Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers- needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments and checking inventory
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies- policies and procedures
Company: As a one-stop-shop for all pet products with paw prints all across India, we design, manufacture, and customize stylishly high quality, and utility-driven pet products to improve the quality of your pet's life and make pet ownership delightful.