HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:56 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Associate - Sales - Media (3-5 yrs)
About Our Client :
- Our Clients are well-funded by some of the world's most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of the vision, the passion.
- Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world's leading publications The New York Times to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
- The role involves working with teams across their platform. Drive new user acquisition and growth by leveraging the strengths of the ecosystem. Develop a deep understanding of marketing plans and customer segments across various of our client platforms.
- End to end execution of campaigns - Work with the marketing team to conceptualise, plan and execute campaigns across our client ecosystem.
- Would you like to make a BIG impact to help grow the digital revenue earnings of our client? They are waiting for you!
- HOW WE LEAD :
- The Platform team connects consumers and producers by facilitating their interactions through Our Client Platform.
It reduces operational costs and frictions while enabling externalised innovation by third-party producers.
- A strong platform facilitates the organisation to cultivate an ecosystem of creators, developers, partners,users, and other collaborators who contribute to and drive innovation to add value to the organisation's bottom line.
- The team controls how the organisation interacts operationally within Intra and inter entities and teams ourclients. They define and develop an organisational roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- This role directly reports to the Director, Platform.
HOW YOU'LL CREATE:
- Develop a deep understanding of our client marketing plans and customer segments across various of our client platforms
- Understand our client product roadmap, new features or integrations, editorial calendar, and prepare a marketing calendar for a client to be executed across all our client platforms (app, web, stores)
- Work with multiple teams internally to design and execute the creatives - editorial, copy, audio, design, product, data
- Track and assess the impact of the campaigns, update campaign reports, provide insights based on campaign performance
- Test and optimise the creatives based on design, cohorts, messaging, to improve the performance
- Work with our client marketing teams to learn the best practices and successful marketing experiments, that can be adopted by our client
- Extract increasing efficiencies and continuously improving outcomes from partners such as Google/FB/Apps flyer/Clever-tap
- BRING YOUR VIBE :
- Bachelor's degree required MBA is preferred.
- 3+years of experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Experience with e-commerce, digital advertising, or media would be an advantage.
- Successful history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working in global cross-functional teams and Expertise in all Google Office Suite and Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Genuine, ambitious, open-minded, great conversationalist, positive attitude, and fun to be around.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Passion and deep understanding of the technology, media and entertainment spaces.
PERKS PLAYLIST :
- You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- Our client - sponsored team outings