HR Manager at Aubergine Designworks LLP
Views:0 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Sales - Furniture Manufacturing Firm (6-8 yrs)
Senior Sales Associate For Furniture Manufacturing Company
- We are looking for a Sales-Associate to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out a team. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
Skills and Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of relevant sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills