Senior Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:490 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Senior Associate - Programmatic Marketing (2-8 yrs)
In this role, you will work closely with senior members of the Ad Operations Team to successfully execute, manage, report and optimize digital campaigns on multiple programmatic platforms across the global Mediabrands agencies. We are looking for a candidate who is ready be a part of an evolving team working in a challenging environment and flexible to take up roles and responsibilities as per the requirements. She/he will be providing exceptional service to external clients and internal counterparts.
Roles and Responsibilities
Campaign Implementation (40%)
- Work directly with Ad Ops, Agency Teams and your internal Client Services team on all elements related to the campaign set up.
- Ensure all IO/ programmatic media plan requirements are correctly implemented in DSP platforms like DV360, The trade desk, Amobee etc.
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons for DSPs as required.
- Track, measure and analyse early post launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues.
- Support the Business Intelligence team build a framework to successfully traffic campaigns via API
- Manage workflow and responses to ensure agreed deadlines are met and service level agreements are followed and along with executing tasks with 100% accuracy
- Work closely with the line manager to manage accounts across a portfolio of clients, supporting across day-to-day campaign management responsibilities
Campaign Optimization, Analysis & Reporting (40%)
- Use DSP and Ad-Server data for daily statistical analysis regarding pacing and performance of your campaigns.
- Ensure campaign pacing status is communicated to your Client Service team.
- Action any relevant optimisations daily to ensure strong campaign performance against client KPIs.
- Generate and deliver client performance reports
- Through campaign insights, communicate to clients the best possible optimization techniques to ensure client KPIs are met.
- Troubleshoot & manage the health of our automated pacing dashboard by working closely with Business Intelligence to identify & fix bottlenecks
- Optimising campaigns leveraging the optimisation dashboard & providing feedback to Business Intelligence on improved features & data visualisation
- Managing bespoke client reporting dashboards developed by Business Intelligence & ensuring complete data integrity
- Provide recommendations to your Client Services team for use in brief responses.
- Present industry updates and campaign optimisations to the Cadreon Activations Team.
- Working with your Senior Campaign Manager and Programmatic & Ad Operations Lead execute tests within the DSP.
- Ideally the candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in a related field & minimum of 2 years of hardcore experience in programmatic campaign management.
- Hands on experience of handling DSP platforms like DV360, The trade desk, Amobee, MediaMath etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to spot trends in data and generate insights based on that.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results
- Strong proficiency with MS excel.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and possesses the ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of adserving & ad-verification technology vendors (DCM, Sizmek, IAS, DV, Moat) tools and systems is a plus but not mandatory