Senior Associate - Market Research - Research Firm (5-8 yrs)
We are urgent hiring for Senior Research Associate for MNC in Gurgaon Location, Please find the job responsibility as below :
Compensation : Salary + Incentives + Meal + Bonus.
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Shift Timing : 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Working Days : Monday - Friday
Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Build and develop a knowledge base of companies, candidates, and various industry sub segments specific to practice group/vertical across the globe.
Company Dossiers (snapshots) : Information packs on companies covering Business overview, Financials, Management details, and company Relationship.
Newsletters : Proactively identify, analyse and synthesis information from global print and electronic sources; identify new sources of information to upgrade the resource pool.
Executive movements and board tracker : Create and maintain systematic pools of rich people/candidate information (by function, by sub-sector, by level, by company, etc). Circulate and capture information on appointments/movements
Conduct company mapping exercises : Identify executives holding key management roles
Talent tracking/Long list of executives : Create biographies for Star/Interesting candidates that are shared with company global clients
Board analysis : Analyse board composition of company client's by covering parameters such as age, years of service on board, years to retirement, directorships, industry/functional experience of the Board of Directors
Database Management : For companies, candidates and company relationship in the company's propriety database.
Candidate Profile :
Must have :
- A team player, yet able to work independently.
- Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with internal and external colleagues.
- Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious.
- Inquisitive with a desire to do more constantly raising the bar on his/her own performance.
- Strong ability to be creative, analytical and detail-orientated.
- Manage administrative functions, such as timekeeping and attaching documents to the company database.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency; has a sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Alert, persuasive and flexible.