HR at Shinewell Consultants
Views:58 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate - Key Account Management/Customer Success - IT (3-6 yrs)
We are Having Opening for our client a leading Company in Information Technology, Based in Bangalore
Position - Senior Customer Success Associate / Key Account Management.
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore.
CTC : up to 8 LPA (negotiable)
The Customer Success Associate or Account Manager will be responsible for driving renewals of our customers and ensuring that they derive maximum value from the use of Comapny. To achieve this, the account manager will interact regularly with the clients and build a strong lasting relationship and drives improvements to the customer's usage of Comapny and drives adoption of new features that help customers.
- To conduct Service Level Agreements with some of the high-volume customers
- Drive renewals with customer by maintaining good relationships and finding opportunities for Up sells to offer all in one solution
- To work as a single point of contact between client & Company to understand the clients requirement and offer solutions within the deadline
- Actively tracking the customers and working on strict deadlines to enhance the business impact
- To engage with clients on a regular basis to build a long-lasting relationship
- Working extensively on google data and metrics, to review the performance of the client on MOM basis
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow it.
- Run Google Ad Campaigns and come up with SEO strategies for our customers.
- Manage schedule and prioritize well, in order to meet deadlines
Skills required :
- 3 - 5 years of Account Management or other customer facing experience.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business or Hotel Management. MBA a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convince internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Web analytics & SEO is a plus.