Talent Acquisition Executive at Tier1jobs.in
Views:44 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Associate - Facebook Ads (1-3 yrs)
Facebook Ads Sr. Associate
Position - Facebook Ads Sr. Associate
CTC- 5-6 LPA
Location: Bengaluru. (Work from Office)
- We are looking for a Facebook Ads Sr. Associate to help plan and implement Facebook ad campaigns for a diverse set of brands.
- For this role, you should understand customers- behaviour on Facebook and Instagram.
- You should be able to plan ad campaigns including creatives, and copy and then run them on the Facebook platform for the best ROI.
- You should be able to lead analytics to improve the results of ads continuously.
- You should have spent at least INR 1 Lac monthly (ideally much more) on Facebook ads consistently and worked with brands from multiple industries. Agency experience is preferable.
Your Job Role :
- Lead Meta Ads on multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Plan campaign structures for any given client depending on their business objectives, budgets and competition.
- Conduct competitor research via Facebook ads library, social platforms, SEMRush etc.
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and session activity).
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. ad creatives, GIFs, videos, carousels).
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics across the ad, ad set, and campaign level to improve campaign performance.
- Create reports on key marketing and sales metrics.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Coordinate with clients as needed to prioritize work.
You'll be even better if you have :
- Proven work experience as a Facebook Ads Associate, or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- We are NOT really looking for someone who is an all-rounder on Digital. Neither are we looking for someone more into SEO or more into Organic Social Media Management.