Founder at Serving Skill
Views:236 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Associate - Communications & Engagement - IT (4-9 yrs)
The position is for the team within Brand, Marketing and Communications Agency and will be aligned to the Communications and Engagement competency.
- The candidate will work closely with the Communications & Engagement team in the UK and will be responsible for collaborating with the business to develop communications and engagement programmes that increase our people's understanding and engagement with the firm's purpose, strategy and objectives.
- The role will function as a key part of the UK Communications & Engagement team and will require good stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- Strong written skills in UK English are essential. Experience of communications planning and delivery is ideal.
- Creativity, analytical know-how and a can-do attitude are essential.
- The candidate should also enjoy collaborating as they will be an essential member of the onshore Communications and Engagement team, who will look to work closely with them to grow and develop their communications skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Deliver engaging, relevant and timely content for our people, including material for large group meetings and events, digital channels and social media to support execution of firm wide, or market, or Service Line communication plans
- Work closely with the Regional Communications & People Engagement leader and the Regional team to deliver employee communications
- Develop internal communications plans for key programs. Manage the execution and delivery of these plans.
- Collaborate with the Comms and Engagement team and the business to deliver communications for specific programmes and initiatives; this might range from measurement to channels such as events, SharePoint, film and email.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and colleagues across BMC to align and integrate strategic messages that reflect priorities; communicate these messages though appropriate and effective channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing, communications and change management issues, trends and long-term implications for Knowledge and skills Communications management experience
- Excellent written (in UK English) and oral communication skills
- Good proofing and editing skills, with very strong attention to detail
- Experience of developing good working relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively, collaboratively and proactively with colleagues across boundaries (service line and geography)
- Strong organisational and project management skills - Demonstrable ability to balance multiple demands and projects successfully, effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines - Analytical skills and a sound understanding of measurement techniques
Required Qualification : Graduate - Bachelor's Degree
- Marketing/ Communications/Journalism/PR major Desirable Qualification Post-Graduate - Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.