Senior Associate - Category Management - Furniture (3-7 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a leading omnichannel furniture company with over 2000 products and 25 categories.
As a Senior Associate- Category, you will be primarily custodian of range excellence and product performance of their catalog. The role will include driving excellence in product category and subcategory assortment groups by partnering with sundry vendors, ensuring supreme GTM and product availability, and owning product success metrics of Revenue and Margin.
Primary performance indicators.
- Revenue and Margin overall and per category and subcategory
- Assortment in the category across all key price points / sub categories/designs.
- Maximize, Minimize, Optimize, Build
Role will include:
- Hold accountability for category success in both revenue and profitability
- Identity gaps in the category and work with the sourcing team to ensure complete assortment in your category
- Maintain and hold right pricing for each product in your category
- Periodically analyse and derive actionable from historic sales for your category
- Tracking performance of each product in catalogue & derive actionable to improve GMV & GM.
- Tracking competition continuously & derive any actionable basis any learning.
- Ideate and implement impactful GTM strategy for any new products
- Liaison with marketing team to generate demand for your category
- Build data visibility and dashboards for tracking relevant trends and number
Desired Skills and Functional Experience:
- Experience in category management in top E-commerce companies; Preferred in Furniture category.