Founder at Serving Skill
Views:82 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Associate - Campaign Management - Professional Services (7-10 yrs)
Senior Associate - Campaign Management
Job description :
Overall Years of Experience : 7+ Yrs
Relevant Years of Experience: 3+Yrs
Required Qualification :
Graduate - Bachelor's degree in business administration, public relations, marketing, communications or related field preferred
MBA with a major in Marketing or a MS (Marketing)
Position Summary :
The campaign will help the teams- managers bring external and/or internal marketing programs to life by understanding the business & marketing strategies. The campaign managers also support across the implementation journey of the campaigns by closely working with internal teams like creative design, analytics, SCORE among others.
This role requires an experienced, energetic and resilient team player with a good understanding of what it takes to deliver multi-channel marketing programs in a complex environment. Working closely in an agile team, the successful candidate will be required to understand the capabilities of the current teams and manage expectations by building relationships and collaborating closely within the BMC team and client-serving subject matter experts.
The campaign manager will also manage the incoming requests and align adequate workflow to the team in Company. He/ she will invest time with the teams to understand the briefs, set expectations on the deliverables, further explain the brief to the team, manage delivery with regular checkpoints and take corrective actions.
Technical Skills/Tools Requirement :
- Relevant experience in marketing, organization and prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- Manage multiple campaigns/programs under tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communications,
- 7+ years of total B2B marketing experience in professional services or similar industries
- 3 years- experience in managing marketing programs.
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level
- High level of networking, teambuilding and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge in MSOffice, including Excel (including developing pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM management platforms like WordPress and AEM
- Experience with digital marketing analytics including analysing digital ad and social media performance
- Ability to work as part of an agile team; independent and showing flexibility during peak times
- Ability to bridge any gap between the BMC expectations and the GDS capabilities
- Outlook and mailbox management
- Exposure to email marketing platforms
- Exposure to platforms like mercury
- Gather stakeholder feedback to generate meaningful, actionable information that helps drive change and campaign improvements.
- Offshoring business management
- Experience of working within a B2B brand
- Events Execution experience
Roles and responsibilities :
- Project planning : Combine knowledge of project management, marketing tactics, the business and our customer base in order to create and maintain project plans for BMC's most critical priorities and projects Project
- Planning : Combine knowledge of project management, marketing tactics, the business and our customer base in order to create and maintain project plans for BMC's most critical priorities and projects
- Workflow management : To function as the initial point of contact for new requests originating from BMC. Understand the requirement and help identify the right solutions within the team.
- Communication : Create an editorial calendar for practice group collateral that maps to the broader integrated marketing strategy. Update marketing collateral inventory tracker and SCORE tracker
- Digital : internal resource centres with content with new thought leadership
- Reporting : Create status overview and performance reporting for BMC programs and projects for various executive stakeholders.
- Ad hoc request management/ execution: Support the BMC team in other administrative tasks related to programs.
Skill Set Requirement :
- Technical Competency
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Social media tools
- Communication skills (Comprehend, Verbal & Written)
- Marketing acumen
- Project planning
- Digital marketing skills
- Time management
- Competency Proficiency Scale
- The Proficiency Scale is an instrument used to measure one's ability to demonstrate a competency on the job. The scale captures a wide range of ability levels and organises them into five steps; from - Fundamental Awareness- to - Expert- . In combination with the Proficiency Map for a specific occupation, an individual can compare their current level of proficiency to top performers in the same occupation. This scale serves as the guide to understanding the expected proficiency level of top performers at each grade level.
Fundamental Awareness (basic knowledge) :
- You have a common knowledge or an understanding of basic techniques and concepts.
- Focus is on learning.
Novice (limited experience) :
- You have the level of experience gained in a classroom and/or experimental scenarios or as a trainee on-the-job. You are expected to need help when performing this skill.
- Focus is on developing through on-the-job experience;
- You understand and can discuss terminology, concepts, principles, and issues related to this competency
- You utilise the full range of reference and resource materials in this competency.
Intermediate (practical application) :
- You are able to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested. Help from an expert may be required from time to time, but you can usually perform the skill independently.
- Focus is on applying and enhancing knowledge or skill
- You have applied this competency to situations occasionally while needing minimal guidance toper form successfully
- You understand and can discuss the application and implications of changes to processes, policies, and procedures in this area.
Advanced (applied theory) :
- You can perform the actions associated with this skill without assistance. You are certainly recognised within your immediate organisation as - a person to ask- when difficult questions arise regarding this skill.
- Focus is on broad organisational/professional issues;
- You have consistently provided practical/relevant ideas and perspectives on process or practice improvements which may easily be implemented;
- You are capable of coaching others in the application of this competency by translating complex nuances relating to this competency into easy to understand terms;
- You participate in senior level discussions regarding this competency;
- You assist in the development of reference and resource materials in this competency.
Expert (recognised authority) :
- You are known as an expert in this area. You can provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to this area of expertise and the field where the skill is used.
- You have demonstrated consistent excellence in applying this competency across multiple projects and/or organisations;
- You are considered the - go to- person in this area within NIH and/or outside organisations;
- You create new applications for and/or lead the development of reference and resource materials for this competency;
- You are able to diagram or explain the relevant process elements and issues in relation to organisational issues and trends in sufficient detail during discussions and presentations, to foster a greater understanding among internal and external colleagues and constituents.
Skill set evaluation comparison :
This initiative of skill set evaluation will be rolled out only for the Operations team at this point. Screening by the recruitment team using this evaluation matrix and interview questionnaire will be done during the next phase which would be post the successful implementation of the initiative across all the operations team within BCS.
- Technical Competency
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Operational Competency
- Creative Quotient
- Communication Skills (Comprehend, Verbal & Written)
- Listening Skills
- Result Oriented
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Personal Learning & Development