Senior Associate - Business Development - Education (2-3 yrs)
Let's start with a story
- Anjali is a B.Com graduate from a small town in India. She shifted to Bangalore sometime back and has been hunting for jobs since then. She installed the Able Jobs app and learned how to pitch a product. After a few weeks of rigorous online training, she got a job as a Business Development Executive in a growing startup.
- Imagine millions of Indians consuming your content to be victorious in their toughest phase of life: landing a good job. It requires intense empathy for job-seekers with a deep desire to make them successful.
- We are on a mission to eradicate unemployment. We have placed 25,000+ people in 3 years since our inception in top companies like Amazon, Flipkart, ICICI Bank & more. Our app trains freshers and helps them crack jobs in just a few weeks. We also help companies hire entry-level talent. We have raised INR 14 Crores from world-class investors like Y Combinator (early investors of Meesho, Zepto, Groww, Razorpay & more) and Elevation Capital (early investors of Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Sharechat, Meesho & more)
Whom we are looking for ?
- One who is a hustler
- You believe in moving fast and coming up with creative solutions to top problems. We are looking for a high-ownership, problem-solving individual who will be directly responsible for enrolments for the Able Jobs app.
You should also have :
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to get things done
- Goal-driven and hardworking
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Reaching out to prospective students of Able and converting them to enrollments
- Counsel students and suggest them the best career path according to their needs
- Qualifying and pitching the program details to the students who applied for the program
- Conducting 30 mins counseling sessions for the candidates and converting them into enrollments
- Meeting the enrollment goals on a monthly basis
- Building and maintaining a database and ensuring admissions to potential customers
- Manage a team of pre-sales
- Background in inside sales or consumer sales
- With love for students, you can convince people, and get the work done
- You are data-driven & collaborate with other team members effectively
- At least 1 Year of experience in a B2C sales role
What's in for you ?
- Young team and unlimited exposure to the entire sales process and strategy
- Insurance Benefits
- Unlimited Sales incentives
- Snack evenings on Saturdays