Senior Area Medical Executive - Sales - Nutrition (4-12 yrs)
As our Medical Executive, you'll have the freedom to apply your Medical Expertise and create the role you've always wanted. In addition to delivering area sales, improved market share, & improved HCP/HCE relationships for all the products, you will be responsible to build & develop a team too.
The Medical Executive reports to the Medical Manager
- Monitor effort parameter, execution of strategies, brand wise & value wise Month on Month Sales Progression.
- Understand & achieve the optimum execution by ensuring winning at HCPs in a way that maximizes value & is consistent with the regulatory environment.
- Develop & Build your team leading to superior results.
- Coach & facilitate team members to achieve territory wise target by communicating expectations effectively & lead by example.
- Leverage effective listening skills to build and develop a tailored/customized selling approach to fit people and gain a deeper understanding of customer needs and the situation.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs while conducting engagement activities for HCPs to ensure compliance.
- Build customer confidence and receptivity by demonstrating interest in understanding insights and information on client specific needs.
- Demonstrate excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations by understanding the business environment and partnering with internal & external stakeholders to make mutually beneficial decisions.
- Minimum 4 yrs. of relevant experience.
- Experience of Sales and Distribution in a Nutrition
- Qualification - Bachelor's degree in Science/Nutrition/Pharmaceutical Science/ MBA in Sales and Marketing.
Age - upto 36 yrs