Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:198 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Analyst - Search Engine Optimization - Digital Services Firm (4-8 yrs)
The Offer :
Fantastic work culture with a dynamic team
Attractive Salary & Benefits :
Join a company that invests in training and development
The Employer :
Our client is a one-stop digital services company. They deliver web designs as well as email production services to business globally. Their team of over 500 digital experts are located in 4 different countries and are working towards becoming the global leading Marketing Technology Agency.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Client communication and client management.
- Implementing SEO and social media strategies for our brand.
- Understanding and supporting initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of organic campaigns.
- Executing successful SEO tasks for assigned properties to maximise search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for organic search, taking advantage of SEO tools.
- In-depth knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis / audit, search engine results, new search engine behaviours, on-page, etc.
- Monitoring trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities or challenges.
- Communicating with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Staying apprised of search engine and industry best practices and trends and share that knowledge with team members and functional groups.
- Working on a shift basis and catering to clients in the US.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 4 years experience in a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Ahrefs, Moz and other SEO tools.
- You are excellent in guest blogging.
- You are able to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You are able to adaptable and work well in changing environments
- You have strong communication, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams.
- You are a self-starter and innovative quick-thinker
- You are a team player and have strong understanding of team dynamics.