HR at Jardens Capability Developers
Views:44 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Analyst - Search Engine Optimization (1-5 yrs)
- Develop and map out SEO and Social Media content
- Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures, and frameworks
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/SEM/SMM
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Understanding and functional experience with search engine optimization practices
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong understanding of Web SEO analytics, working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Effective client communication and client management.
- Executing successful SEO tasks for assigned properties to maximise search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
- In-depth knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis / audit, search engine results, new search engine behaviours, on-page, etc.
- Monitoring trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities or challenges.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent and proven experience as a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- 3- 5 years of demonstrated experience as an SEO Specialist with web development experience.
- You will have experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Ahrefs, Moz and other SEO tools.
- Communicating with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Staying apprised of search engine and industry best practices and trends and share that knowledge with team members and functional groups.
- Creative, fast, and thorough